How does the Software Exchange Area work
The descriptions of the certified systems are listed on the software pages. The software can be downloaded from the applicable download sites; but first you must register and accept the general terms and conditions.
"How does the exchange work?"
There are three ways you can participate in the exchange:
1. You can use the software:
- You pay no licensing fees.
- You receive the source code.
2. You can further develop the software to adjust it to your individual needs:
- Documentation and installation instructions for the individual systems are available.
- You can adapt CampusSource-software to your own needs.
- You can adjust CampusSource-software to your individual needs. Please make your modifications available to CampusSource in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Ensure speedy quality improvements to the software by pointing out errors and generating patches.
3. You can become an active member of the CampusSource community:
Do you have software of your own?
You can use CampusSource to make your own Open Source software available to other users.